Did something go wrong?
How about starting off with a day like this…
- Use face wash or shaving cream to brush teeth? This tastes different! Yuk!
- Throw the boiled egg in the dustbin and keep the shell in hand to eat! Thank God we got back our senses before eating it.
- Dip the banana in tea and eat it (assuming it is a cookie). Yummy banana.
- Fill a glass of water to drink then throw the water in the sink only to realise later we had to drink it. Doesn’t matter, will fill it again. Will the water go to the sink again? Maybe!
- Apply the accelerator of the car when the break should have been applied and keep wondering what went wrong!
- Call all the family members for lunch to the dining table then realise rice is yet to be cooked. (Rice is the main item in lunch in that part of India where we come from.) How about keep all of them wait for another long time again as the gas stove was not switched on! Embarrassing situation?
- Throw the date in the trash and eat the seed. Then wonder why it did not taste sweet?
- Unwrap the bath soap and throw the soap in the dustbin instead of the wrapper!
- Congratulate someone when actually they have to be wished good luck or vice versa. Just leave them with a smile, then think later what did we say?
- Reach school then realise, Oh! Where is the school bag?
- Search for the wrist watch when actually all the time it was in the hand. Or look for the specs when actually all the time the head was exploring the beauty of this world.
- You are asked to bring a spoon from the kitchen and you hand over a knife. Were you dreaming about that horror movie?
There are many more such instances when we did something unintentionally funny. We are not able to recall any more right now. But as WordPress has given this opportunity to capture these silly activities, this list will keep updating. So keep revisiting for more! 😉 😉
Do you think we are crazy? What went wrong?
© 2014 Ahmad and Ahmad